Tails of Tranquility is our outdoor dog day care facility,
set in a rural location on the outskirts of Newton Mearns, Glasgow.
At Tails, dogs have fun filled days socialising with furry friends,
enjoying lots of exciting and enriching activities, and relaxing in our cosy dog dens!
- Dynamic duo Laura Baillie & Stuart Smith are the humans in charge, and we are supported by our dedicated team.
- Tails of Tranquility was born in 2011 after years of looking after friends and neighbours dogs and puppies, and loving every minute of it.
- We realised that there were no outdoor dog day care services like this in our area at the time, so decided to dip a paw in the water and see what happened.
- 13 years later and 2 house moves, we are now a dedicated team of 6 humans giving love and day care to dogs in Newton Mearns, Glasgow!
- Our team - We are a dedicated and experienced team who love your dog just as much as you do.
- Service - We strive to offer the highest standards of doggy daycare and customer service and ensure each dog in our day care is safe, loved and has a great time!
- Care– We know that every dog isn’t the same. From tennis play, to couch snuggles for the older guests and lap time for the tiniest of clients, we have all your dog’s needs covered.
- Commute - We are 2 minutes from J4 & J5 of the M77, and 5 minutes from Patterton Train Station!