Dogs are social creatures, and like us they like to hang out with their own kind.
Socialisation is one of the most important opportunities you can give your puppy, but it must start as soon as they join your family.
If your dog is already socialised or have begun this learning and are dog (and people) tolerant, it can help to maintain that level of socialisation and have many benefits for your dog.
- Dogs who interact, exercise and play with other dogs and people are taught that the world around them is safe and fun.
- Socialisation builds confidence in dogs, which can will help ease any anxiety your dog may have in new situations.
- Dogs who have not had proper socialisation can sometimes become stressed or anxious when they are exposed to new experiences going to a new place or meeting new people. Day care facilities, like ours, where your dog can meet and spend time with new people, other dogs and a new environment can be great places for all sorts of positive experiences for your dog.
- Socialisation helps build your dogs' confidence every time they are exposed to new, supervised interactions with other dogs. Doggy day care allows this to happen in a safe and controlled environment, with a group of well mannered dogs.
- Continued socialisation throughout their lives encourages positive associations and helps nurture a well-balanced dog.
- Just like humans, dog love company. Socialisation at day care is almost like a ready made group of new friends for both dogs and pawrents.
- Getting the opportunity to play, exercise and rest with their besties brings our furry companions a great amount of joy.
- Your dog will be supervised and have company during the day while you are at work. You can get on with your tasks guilt free knowing they are being well cared for and having fun.
Have a read at our WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING A DOG DAY CARE article here