1 or 2 dog safe fruits (I chose black berries and banana)
100ml natural greek yoghurt
Mini blender or normal blender
Ice cube tray or silicon moulds
- Pop the fruit into blender and whizz till it becomes a pulp
- Add natural yoghurt and whizz until it smooth
- Spoon mixture into ice cube trays or silicon moulds
- Freeze overnight
- Serve to your dog as a tasty treat or a topper with their meal!
Natural yoghurt has lots of benefits for our dogs -
- is is filled with essential nutrients like calcium, magnesium and is a source of protein
- it is packed with probiotic cultures which help promote a healthy gut
- helps boost their immune system
My pups LOVE these and I give them at least 1 a week as dessert in their dinner!